AOC Announces New 4K Gaming Monitor
Taiwanese monitor maker AOC introduced its new “first 4K premium game monitor”. Using a 27-inch IPS panel, AOC produced the new 4K monitor called “AGON AG271UG”.
AOC seems to have made the design of this monitor almost identical to other AGON series game monitors. AOC European product manager Alfonso Clemente explains:
“Our new AGON 4K monitor offers state-of-the-art panel technology for the most demanding gamers, and Nvidia’s reliable G-SYNC technology has been enhanced to meet all the demands of gamers looking for high compatibility with high image quality and graphics cards.”
There are other important features on the monitor. This 4K monitor offers many possibilities for players to find the position they are most comfortable with, such as height, swivel and tilt. There is also another feature called AOC Low Blue Light on this monitor. This means that when our eye passes too far into the retinal layer, myopia, A technology that reduces blue light that causes eye diseases and is called AOC Low Blue Light. It will be sold at £699 in the UK in the coming months.
- Model: AG271UG
- Display: 27 inch (68.6 cm) IPS panel, 4ms GtG response time
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Synchronization technology: G-SYNC
- Vertical refresh: DP1.2: 30Hz ~ 60Hz, HDMI1.4: 24Hz ~ 60Hz
- Inputs / Outputs: 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 DisplayPort 1.2, 4 USB 3.0 (with charging capability), Audio output, Microphone input / output
- Other features: AOC Ergo Dial Base feature (height, tilt and swivel capability), 2 2W speakers